Extension of clearing services to additional 8 Euro markets
SInce 15 January 2019, RepoClear SA has extended its clearing services to additional Euro markets, namely:
Austrian, Dutch, Finnish, Irish, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian debts and Supranationals.
The cleared activity on these 8 Euro debts will settle in ICSDs mainly: Clearstream Banking Luxemburg (CBL) and Euroclear Bank (EB).
Some of those markets may also settle in Target 2 Securities (T2S), with latest offering further below.
Multi settlement facility
Since 10 December 2018, RepoClear SA is offering a multi settlement facility.
The German debt is the first Euro debt cleared at Repoclear SA to benefit from this new flexibility since December 2018.
Clearing members have now the possibility to choose between:
- an ICSD settlement: Clearstream Banking Luxemburg (CBL) and Euroclear Bank (EB) or
- a T2S settlement: Clearstream Banking Frankfurt (CBF) and Euroclear France (EF).
The launch of these additional products and services is aimed at building greater opportunities for members through utilisation of a single CCP entity:
- Greater balance sheet netting opportunities and enhanced intra-day liquidity possibilities.
- Single CCP connection and infrastructure for those trading Euro debts.
- Potential for country offsets creating IM reduction.
Members are encouraged to ensure that they have completed on-boarding for all markets.
|Monte Titoli||Iberclear||National Bank of Belgium||
Please contact: repoclearclientserviceSA@lch.com with any questions.